Orange5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macro-language for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of micro-schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers’ requirements to read/write algorithms. This set contains most of the popular adapters and is one of the most flexible EEPROM/ FLASH programmer, a powerful tool in your hands.
– Connection and power via USB interface (USB2.0)
– Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
– Control of contacts in the sockets
– Two expansions connectors compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
– Protection against overcurrent
– Overload voltage protection
– Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
– Three adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0…5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0…21.0V), additional fixed 10V for microcontrollers.
– High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0…5.0V)
– Oscillator clock generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage (2.0…5.0V) adjustment.
– Capability of functional emulation of USB CDC devices.
– Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
– Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter);
– plastic case.
– Maximum buffer size – 32Mb;
– Users can create own HPL modules;
– Edit 8 and 16 bits HEX values, as well as ASCII.
– Read and write files in BIN, HEX, S19 formats;
– Visual compare mode with highlight values;
– Write all chip or marked area;
– Support for multiple configuration files;
– Auto-save backups;
– Extended set of operations on the buffer;
– Works under Windows XP (32 bit).
-Orange5 USB base + Motorola license
-SOIC8 clip POMONA with leads
-DIP8 clip POMONA with leads